- The Rice Museum is located at 633 Front Street in Georgetown, South Carolina
- The Rice Museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm.
- Museum tours are guided and are available Tuesdays through Saturdays Tours start on the quarter-hour. (The first tour begins at 11:15, the second tour begins at 12:15; the third tour of the day begins at 1:15 pm;
the fourth tour of the day begins at 2:15 and the last tour of the day begins at 3:15 pm.)
- Each tour lasts approximately 45 minutes. Tours can be reserved ahead of time by calling the Rice Museum (843) 546-7423.
- Face masks are not required for either taking a tour or visiting the Prevost Gallery and Museum Gift Shop, but they are recommended.